Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Phish 8 more....

This (image above) is what I call...Festy Feet! Grungy, dirty, and shows wears of the festival!




The image above does not tell the story like I was hoping it would....this is during the acoustic set Phish played Sunday afternoon. It was so HOT out, Trey started talking during one of the songs and began to suggest that if we wanted to sit down, we should. Immediately everyone sat down. It was the craziest thing to whiteness, around 30 Thousand fans sitting down. Phish played 2-3 more songs then Trey began to speak again...he told us that his sound manager had told him to tell us to sit down. Trey said he didn't like being told what to do and hated the fact that he had told us to do that. He said, look at me I can't sit down either, I have A.D.D. so it you want Please get up and dance! Then EVERYONE stood up. I had just gotten my way up to the front of all the fans to take the close up images when Trey had everyone sit down...I couldn't because I was stuck up next to the gate but boy was it a site to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment